Thursday, September 20, 2012

Very First Post! ( insert trumpets)

   Friday night supper club started...uh...at some point in 2010? It's a group of close friends in denton, tx that get together most Fridays, when most of the group is able to convene & sometimes saturdays (affectionately referred to as weekend supper club). We basically either make food, bring take out or go out to a restaurant, but always judge the meals & enjoy ourselves a great deal!
   Ok, this blog will be a collaborative effort & in the beginning there will be some indulging in enjoyable recollection of past events, but eventually we will record our gatherings in chronological order & provide pictures.
  Let the blogging begin :-)
  

2 comments:

  1. I have added you to my blog on my list of blogs I follow. I hope I get to join you guys again one day! Making the trip to Denton is even longer now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! And we do too, but yeah its a lot longer now that you guys moved even further away...

    ReplyDelete